We are currently seeking energetic and friendly individuals to join the Eleganza team as part-time Consultants/Stylists. If you have a flair for fashion, and have a warm, friendly, and patient personality, you may be a great fit for this role.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule that includes daytime, evenings, and weekends
- Be able to effectively communicate and follow-up with customers and employees
- Be self-driven and motivated; must independently set your own reminders to achieve daily and long-term goals
- Retail experience is a plus, but not required
- Be able to successfully and calmly multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Have at least a working knowledge of the latest trends in bridal & tuxedo fashion and a desire to learn more
- Job requirements
- Treat all customers with respect, and create a welcoming, pleasant atmosphere
- Strive to build meaningful relationships with customers
- Consult with customers to develop an understanding of their vision
- Be flexible and truly listen to customers' likes and dislikes during consultations, and apply them as "filters" to determine the course of the appointment.
- Utilize knowledge about current fashion trends, fit and body types, and alteration requirements to lend your professional opinion when prompted by customers.
- Measure customers and recommend which size to order based on their body measurements, fit of the garment, and potential alteration requirements.
- Assist with the opening and closing of the store
- Various miscellaneous tasks to assist in keeping the store tidy
- Occasionally represent Eleganza at bridal shows and events.
If you are interested, please fill out the application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to our store at 725 N. York St. Elmhurst, IL 60126. If we feel there is a good match, we will call you to schedule an interview!